Creamy Thick Curd Dip Using Capsicum and Rose Syrup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 2413 times
When you yearn for something off-beat, something so zesty it will transform your day, go for this Creamy Thick Curd Dip using Capsicum and Rose Syrup.
Ingredients that you would never have thought of combining, like rose syrup, petals and capsicum come together with thick curds and a couple of sauces to make an innovative and exotic dip, which tastes great with crackers or toasted bread. If you are using fresh rose petals, serve the dip immediately after preparation because the petals will start turning black.
- Put the curds in a muslin cloth and tie it tightly and place it on a strainer. Place the strainer on a bowl and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Transfer the hung thick curds in a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Take a small empty bowl and cover the cavity with a cling wrap. Pour the mixture into it and demould it on a serving plate.
- In the centre, put the capsicum, on the sides stick the rose petals and finally drizzle the honey chilli sauce on the sides.
- Serve immediately with crackers or toasted bread.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||139.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||6.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.