Creamy Herb Pasta, Veg Calcium Rich Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 350 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39122 times
The very same irresistible taste, the same luscious mouth-feel and the same unabated excitement of feasting on pasta, albeit with an excitingly healthy twist!
Here, we have made delicious Creamy Herb Pasta with whole wheat pasta, thickened with whole wheat flour and boosted with calcium-rich paneer.
Fresh herbs like parsley and basil are the highlight of this recipe, and make the pasta really flavourful and aromatic. Sans any refined products, this Creamy Herb Pasta takes care of your usual worries. Enjoy it hot and fresh.
You can also ry other calcium rich international recipes like Paneer, Cheese and Corn Quesadillas or Paneer and Broken Wheat Patties in Whole Wheat Pita Pocket .
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the whole wheat flour, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the milk and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously using a whisk.
- Add the parsley, basil, paneer and chilli flakes, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the whole wheat penne and ¼ cup of water, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.