Cookie Cream and Mango Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 47 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22349 times
Easy- to-make and involves no cooking. Even little ones can help their mom to put it together.
- Crush the cookies on a butter paper or a rolling board and crush to a coarse powder with the help of a rolling pin. Keep aside.
- Combine the cream, 1 tbsp sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the remaining 1 tbsp of sugar along with 2 tbsp of water and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place half the cookies in glass, top with half the sugar-water mixture and finally half the whipped cream mixture.
- Place half the mango pieces on top.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 1 more glass.
- Garnish with wafer biscuits and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.