Chinese Style Fried Capsicum
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 39 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27795 times
Chinese Style Fried capsicum, typically capsicum is used in Chinese sauces or as juliennes in noodles and fried rice. Next time, try the fried capsicum, it is a unique way of serving capsicum and will be enjoyed by your loved ones. You could also use other crunchy vegetables like baby corn or even asparagus and try this recipe. Try serving it with green garlic sauce or a schezuan sauce. Crunchy, munchy and yummy!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Keep aside to marinade for atleast 30 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients along with ½ cup of water in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a wok / kadhai and dip a few capsicum wedges coated in the batter at a time and deep-fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green garlic sauce.
- Replace capsicum with 1 cup of water thickly sliced baby corn and proceed as per the recipe.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||916.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||3 mg|
|Vitamin C||105 mg|
|Folic Acid||52.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.