Cheesy Corn and Pesto Mini Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 311 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24268 times
Cheese and corn is a made-for-each-other combination. Add to this aromatic pesto with crunchy walnuts and you have an unbeatable topping for your pizza. Choosing mini pizza bases makes the Cheesy Corn and Pesto Mini Pizza a perfect choice for parties.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan, add the prepared pesto and cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the garlic, sweet corn kernels and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the sauce into 10 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place the mini pizza bases on a greased baking tray.
- Spread one portion of the corn pesto sauce on each pizza base.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese evenly over the corn pesto sauce on each pizza base.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 6 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot garnished with dry red chilli flakes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.