Carrot, Cabbage, Pineapple and Paneer with Low Cal Thousand Island Dressing
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22342 times
Traditionally, the thousand island dressing calls for oil. I have modified and made it low cal by using low fat curds, vegetables, chilli sauce and tomato sauce. I am sure you will not miss the original dressing, as its healthier version tastes the same. To relish it the most, pour the chilled dressing just before serving.
- Combine all the ingredients and whisk well. Refrigerate to chill.
- Combine the paneer and pineapple in a bowl and refrigerate to chill.
- Put the lettuce, cabbage and carrot in a vesselful of ice-cold water.
- Drain, wrap in a muslin cloth and refrigerate till ready to serve.
- To serve, add the lettuce, cabbage and carrots in the bowl containing paneer and pineapple. Pour the dressing on top and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.