Baked Spinach Dumplings in Creamy Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 96 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24250 times
Spinach and cottage cheese make these dumplings superb in taste.
- Steam the spinach leaves for 5 minutes. Squeeze out the water.
- Mix all the ingredients and shape into small balls.
- Steam for 5 minutes.
- Place the dumplings in a baking dish.
- Pour the white sauce on top and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- If you like, spread a little tomato gravy on top before baking.
- Prepare spinach dumplings 5 to 6 hours in advance.
- Prepare white sauce 4 to 5 hours in advance.
- Put the dumplings in boiling water before serving.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||3323.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||16.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||68.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.