Vegetable Sandwich with Feta Yoghurt Spread
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11005 times
Here is a juicy sandwich with a refreshing taste! The whole wheat burger buns are lined with tender, juicy spinach leaves and a luscious spread made of hung curds and feta cheese.
Herbs like mint and oregano add to the taste of the spread. More veggies like cucumber, onions and tomatoes are packed into the sandwich to make it more filling and tasty.
You will love the juicy crunch of veggies and the creamy, cheesy mouth-feel of the spread. Enjoy the Vegetable Sandwich with Feta Yoghurt Spread as soon as it is assembled as the veggies will let out water after a while.
Do try other sandwiches like the Open Chunky Vegetable Sandwich and, the Vegetable Cheese Sandwich with Honey Mustard Dressing .
- Cut a burger bun horizontally into two and spread a little of the feta yoghurt spread evenly over both the halves.
- Place a lower half of the bun on a clean, dry surface and place 6 baby spinach leaves over it.
- Place 6 cucumber slices, 4 tomato slices and 2 onion slices over it. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper evenly over it.
- Cover with an upper half of the bun with the spread side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per sandwiche
|Vitamin A||859 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||14.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||28.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.