This category has been viewed 8519 times
Healthy Indian Recipes > Home Remedies >
Home Remedies Pimple Acne recipes
Last Updated : Mar 07,2021
ખીલ માટેનો આહાર
PIMPLE / ACNE
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Home Remedies Pimple Acne recipes in Gujarati)
What is a Pimple / Acne?
A pimple or acne is a small swelling on the skin containing pus, usually on the face and neck. It usually occurs around puberty.
Causes for the Formation of Pimple / Acne
1. Acne can be a result of hormonal changes during adolescence, skin allergies or even constipation.
2. Faulty selection of foods like excessive consumption of starch, sugar or fat in the diet, irregular eating habits.
3. Deficiency of vitamin A, E, C and zinc are also one of the most prevalent causes of acne/pimples.
4. An oily complexion and pollution can worsen the problem.
1. Black raisins: A sherbet made with black raisins, sugar and fennel seeds (saunf)helps to bring quick results as it cleans the digestive tract and chases body heat away. See the recipe of Raisin and Saunf Drink
2. Fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables like cucumber, oranges, pineapple, muskmelon, watermelon, papaya, chickoo, mint, spinach etc. are rich in fibre and nutrients like Vitamin A , Vitamin C and Vitamin E which help to have a glowing skin. Include the Cooling Cucumber Raita , Pineapple and Muskmelon Drink etc. in your meals every day and you will see the results yourselves.
3. Multani mitti (Fuller's Earth), rose water and sandalwood paste: A paste made with equal proportions of these three ingredients when applied on the face for 15 to 20 minutes will rejuvenate acne prone oily skin.
4.Tomato: Rub a slice of a ripe tomato over the skin. Dry it for 30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
5. Tulsi (Indian basil): Applying a mixture of tulsi juice with lemon or ginger (adrak) will also help to cure pimples with its scars.
Foods to be Avoided
•Tea and coffee
•Spicy and oily foods
•Confectionery and mithai
•Full-fat dairy products
•Pickles, canned and preserved foods
•Refined foods like maida, sugar, pasta and polished rice
•Creamy salad dressings
•Aerated drinks and alcohol
Suggestions for a Glowing Complexion
1. Wash your skin gently twice daily with an antibacterial soap (not regular soap) as it is alkaline and will retard bacterial growth. Washing will keep the pores open and your skin free of bacteria. However, don't scrub too hard, as this will irritate your skin further.
2. Keep your hands away from your face or other affected areas. They may contain oils and bacteria that could promote acne. Wash your hands frequently.
3. Avoid greasy creams and cosmetics, especially ones that contain oils and dyes.
4. Include sprouts and fruits as a part of your daily diet.
5. Reduce the consumption of junk foods, sugar and limit your total fat intake to no more than 3 tsp per day.
6. Drink plenty of water and have a regular regime for exercise as this helps to flush the system.
Skin Glow Soup by Tarla Dalal
skin glow soup recipe
| skin glow cucumber soup
| cucumber soup for weight loss
| cucumber soup for glowing skin
| with 6 amazing images.
skin glow soup recipe
How To Make Pear Juice, Fresh Pear Juice by Tarla Dalal
how to make pear juice recipe
| fresh pear juice
| homemade pear juice
| pear juice for babies
| with 11 amazing images.
fresh pear juice
is a pure fruit juice ....
24 Dec 19
Strawberry Banana Smoothie by Tarla Dalal
People all over the world love to wake up to the peppy aroma and flavour of strawberry. It is great to add to porridges and cereals, have as such, or in the form of a tantalizing Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Bananas not only make the smoothie filling, they also impart a natural sweetness that balance ....
Paneer and Spinach Soup by Tarla Dalal
paneer and spinach soup recipe
| Indian palak soup with paneer
| healthy palak paneer soup
| spinach cottage cheese soup
paneer and spinach soup
is a fragrant a ....
08 Feb 19
Sprouted Fruit and Bean Salad with Curd Dressing by Tarla Dalal
Crunchy, munchy, super tasty, this Sprouted Fruit and Bean Salad with Curd Dressing is a fabulous recipe with an exotic taste!
An assortment of sprouts coupled with tangy oranges and crunchy apples brings a range of textures and flavours to your salad bowl, boosted further by the creamy, honey-l ....
Pineapple and Muskmelon Drink by Tarla Dalal
Whatever ointments you might apply externally, if you really want to fight pimples and acne, you need to flush the toxins out of your body. Drinking plenty of fluids, such as this Pineapple and Muskmelon Drink, will turn your body inside-out and shake out all the toxins!
Added to that, these f ....
Apple Magic, Lemony Apple Juice by Tarla Dalal
lemon apple juice recipe
| lemon and apple juice benefits
| apple lemon cooler
| how to make apple and lemon juice
lemon apple juice
is a healthy, refreshing an ....
Raisin and Saunf Drink by Tarla Dalal
This sweet preparation is sure to tantalize your taste buds and give you a pimple free smooth skin too. Consuming this drink regularly even after pimples disappear, will help you to gain a glowing complexion.
Veggie Delight ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes ) by Tarla Dalal
Veggie delight, i have not followed a complete detoxification diet rule wherein one is allowed to eat only a few food but have made it simple, spice-less recipes that are easy to digest and and healthy. This detox- juice is yummy, requires no added sugar or salt. Have it natural and see the differen ....
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.