This category has been viewed 832 times
Healthy Recipes > Jaundice Diet >
Jaundice Diet Home Remedies recipes
Last Updated : Dec 18,2017
Jaundice is a disease which calls for a proper diagnosis of it causes followed by a wise and healthy choice of ingredients to improve the functioning of liver.
Here are a few natural ingredients found in our kitchen which are known to be effective during jaundice.
1. Tomato Juice: A glass of tomato juice is known to help in liver functioning due to its high lycopene content. Have a glass with a pinch of salt early in the morning.
2. Barley water: Barley water can be sipped on throughout the day.
3. Lemon water: Lemon bears anti-inflammatory properties. A glass of warm water with fresh lemon juice squeezed in it can be had 2 to 3 times in a day to protect further damage to liver cells.
4. Carrot Juice: Freshly strained Carrot Juice is an effective cure during jaundice. It is light to digest and palatable too.
5. Ginger Honey Water: This is considered to be very effective in controlling vomiting during jaundice.
6. Mint Juice: Plain mint juice mixed with honey also helps to refrain from vomiting. Alternatively you can sip on Minty Honey Lemon Drink.
Watermelon and Coconut Water Drink by Tarla Dalal
The innovative combination of watermelon and coconut water gives you a refreshing drink, which tickles the palate and seems to rejuvenate every cell in the body!
Watermelon is a cooling fruit, which is made even better by the addition of coconut water, which is effective in balancing the stomach ....
Carrot Juice ( Baby and Toddler) by Tarla Dalal
A wonder veggie, rich in vitamins and other nutrients, carrots are also tasty enough to be liked by babies! Thanks to its natural sweetness and satiating consistency, this Carrot Juice is sure to be loved by your precious one too.
It is important to make this juice in a hopper to completely el ....
Barley Water ( Baby and Toddler ) by Tarla Dalal
Barley is a protein-rich cereal that will do wonders for your baby. This nutritious weaning food is also easy and simple to make and will not take up too much of your time during this busy and stressful timeframe, when your baby demands a lot of your attention.
You can start with plain Barley ....
Minty Honey Lemon Drink by Tarla Dalal
A perfect cuppa to have in the mornings, the Minty Honey Lemon Drink has a zesty flavour that shakes you awake. Having this refreshing drink nice and warm is not only very soothing, but also helps to break down fat and lose weight. Honey energises and lends you the strength you need in the morning, ....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.