5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9218 times
A popular breakfast option in most north indian houses, theses parathas go well with a lot of subzis too. Here is an innovative version made with jowar flour and mashed potatoes, which help to make them soft.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft, smooth dough, using little warm water if needed.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out one portion of the dough into a 100 mm. (4") diameter circle using jowar flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using a little oil.
- Cook the roti , using a little oil till brown spots appear on both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining portions to make 5 more rotis.
- Serve immediately with fresh curds.
Mooli Roti Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.