· In the alcohol industry, grapes juice is fermented and then used to prepare wines, vinegars, brandy etc.
· Grape juice can be consumed just like that or used in making mocktails, cocktails etc.
· One can freeze grapes juice to make slushes, lollies etc. This is a nice way to encourage children to have grapes juice.
· Grapes juice can be use as a base along with grapes for making jellies, preserves etc.
· Use grapes juice to make fruit punches, flavoured ginger ales etc.
How to store grapes juice, angoor ka juice, angoor ka ras
Tetra packs can be stored at room temperature. If opened, store in the refrigerator and use within two days. Freshly prepared grapes juice should be stored under refrigerated conditions.
Health benefits of grapes juice, angoor ka juice, angoor ka ras
quercetin found in grapes helps to reduce the risk of heart
diseases and prevents the onset of stroke. Resveratrol
is another antioxidant
that grapes possess. Grapes
contain the necessary minerals to maintain or lower blood pressure
. Vitamin C is known as an immune booster. Basically it helps to build our white blood cells (WBC)
, the immune cells, and builds a strong line of defence against common diseases like cold and cough
to eat in restricted quantity. See detailed benefits of grapes