Fried Mozzarella Sticks, Homemade Fried Cheese Sticks
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 67 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48601 times
fried mozzarella sticks | homemade mozzarella cheese sticks | Indian style cheese sticks | with amazing 13 images.
This crunchy accompaniment, fried mozzarella sticks is cheese, cheese and cheese all the way through, so nothing can please cheese-lovers more! A simple flavouring of oregano and chilli-flakes ensures that the overall effect of Indian style cheese sticks is very pleasing.
Thus homemade mozzarella cheese sticks is heaven for cheese lover as the oozing cheese is not only treat to eyes but also to the mouth. According to me fried mozzarella sticks is the one of the best appetizer ever. fried mozzarella sticks is basically mozzarella cheese coated in batter and bread crumbs which is further deep fried.
fried mozzarella sticks can also be served as a party starter. Just keep a few things in mind when making Indian style cheese sticks though… the oil should be very hot and the sticks should be deep-fried over a high flame. Also, you can double-coat the mozzarella sticks with the batter and the crumbs so that the cheese does not ooze out of the covering.
The stretchiness and oozing cheese makes mozzarella sticks look even more tempting. Once the mozzarella sticks are fried serve immediately with any dip or sauce of your choice.
Serve fried mozzarella sticks as an accompaniment to sandwiches, burgers, pastas and soups.
Learn to make fried mozzarella sticks | homemade mozzarella cheese sticks | Indian style cheese sticks | with detailed step by step recipe photos and video.
- Combine all the ingredients along with ½ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well to make a thick batter. Keep aside.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into 14 long sticks of 75 mm. (3”) x 25 mm. (1”) with 1 cm thickness.
- Dip each cheese stick into the batter so that it is evenly coated on all the sides.
- Roll the cheese sticks in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry 2 to 3 cheese sticks at a time on a high flame for approx. 30 seconds or till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve the fried mozzarella sticks immediately.
- While deep-frying, do not turn the stick too many times as they might break and the cheese might ooze out.
Fried Mozzarella Sticks Video, Homemade Fried Cheese Sticks by Tarla Dalal
Fried Mozzarella Sticks, Homemade Fried Cheese Sticks recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values per stick
|Vitamin A||65.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.