How many calories does one serving of Gatte ki Kadhi have?
One serving of Gatte ki Kadhi gives 355 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 98 calories, proteins account for 42 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 198 calories. One serving of Gatte ki Kadhi provides about 18 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Gatte ki Kadhi recipe.
Is Gatte ki Kadhi healthy?
Gatte ki Kadhi is high in
1. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
4. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
5. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 355 calories that come from one serving of Gatte ki Kadhi?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 47 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 36 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 47 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1 hr 1 min
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.