How many calories does one serving of Boondi Payas have?
One serving of Boondi Payas gives 534 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 202 calories, proteins account for 54 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 223 calories. One serving of Boondi Payas provides about 27 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Boondi Payas recipe.
Is Boondi Payas healthy?
Boondi Payas is high in
1. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
2. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
5. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 534 calories that come from one serving of Boondi Payas?
Walking (6 kmph) = 2 hrs 40 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 53 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 1 hr 11 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1 hr 32 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.