Three Layered Cheese Grilled Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8677 times
Cheese is an all-time favourite ingredient as far as kids go! Any dish with cheese is sure to appeal to them, and so this sandwich offers them triple the fun!
With three cheesy layers, flavoured excitingly with varied seasonings, herbs and sauces, this Three-Layered Cheese Sandwich is a child's dream come true.
Serve it immediately on preparation as it contains tomato ketchup and mustard paste, which will make the sandwich soggy after some time.
You can also treat your kids to other sandwiches like Quick Coleslaw Sandwich and Cheese and Spring Onion Sandwich .
- Place a bread slice on a clean, dry surface, spread 2 tsp of cheese spread, and sprinkle ¼ tsp of chilli flakes evenly over it.
- Place another bread slice over it, spread ½ tsp mustard sauce and place a cheese slice over it.
- Place another bread slice over it, spread 1 tsp of tomato ketchup and sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese and a little mixed herbs evenly over it.
- Finally sandwich it using another bread slice.
- Apply a little butter on top of the bread and grill in a pre-heated greased sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns brown and crispy from both the sides.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.