Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7741 times
Speak of the tropics and pineapple is sure to crop up! And so it is in the case of the Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza too. This pizza features a medley of flavours and textures, thanks to spiced pineapple, corn and mushrooms on an oh-so-crisp base. You will love the way the pineapple’s juice oozes out and fills your mouth with each bite.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the pineapple, and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the pineapple, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for another 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 pizza bases on a clean, dry and flat surface and spread ¼ cup of pizza sauce evenly over it.
- Arrange 1 portion of the topping evenly over it and finally sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese evenly over it.
- Place both the pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 2 more pizzas.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.