Thai Green Stir-fry Rice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41097 times
- Grind all the ingredients in a mortar or a food processor using a little water. Keep aside.
- This paste can be stored in an airtight container for a week or in the freezer in the refrigerator. Freeze for upto 3 months.
- Heat the oil in a wok; add the french beans, peas and broccoli and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the green curry paste and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rice, coconut milk powder, mint leave, coriander leaves and salt and stir-fry while mixing gently. Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.