Stuffed Corn and Capsicum Wrap
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 243 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38001 times
Corn and capsicum are a story of contrasts. They clash in colour, texture and flavour, yet go so beautifully well with each other!
Once again, this classic combination comes together as a tasty stuffing for soft rotis. You will enjoy the juicy, crunchy texture and sweet, spicy flavour in each mouthful of the Stuffed Corn and Capsicum Wrap.
Also try other wraps like Paneer Tikka Wrap and Vegetable and Noodle Wrap .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl , add enough water and make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll each portion into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) , cook the rotis, using little oil till both sides are golden brown in colour. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the corn, capsicum, tomato and chilli powder, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean, dry surface and place a portion of the filling in the centre of the roti.
- Put 2 tbsp of the pizza sauce over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per wrap
|Vitamin A||120.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||14.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||15.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.