Spring Roll Wrappers
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 103 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 80862 times
Spring rolls are a popular starter which are a crowd-pleaser. Instead of buying spring roll wrappers, make them at home using this simple recipe and enjoy spring rolls anytime.
- Sieve the flour and salt together.
- Add the hot water gradually and make a soft dough.
- Knead for a while and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Apply oil on your palm and knead the dough until it becomes smooth and ealstic.
- Roll out thinly on a flavoured surface, using a rolling pin and cut into 25 to 30 squares of 75 mm. (3").
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.