Sizzling Asparagus and Baby Corn
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11752 times
Tender asparagus and baby corn topped with a paprika flavoured cheese sauce. It makes an interesting starter to serve with aperitifs.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the cheese, oregano, cream, milk, chilli flakes and salt and stir over a slow flame till the cheese has melted to get a smooth cheese sauce.
- Heat one small sizzler plate till it is red hot and place it on its wooden tray.
- Arrange the asparagus and baby corn pieces over the hot sizzler plate.
- Pour the cheese sauce over.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the parsley.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.