Quick Hot Fudge Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 716 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30058 times
Everyone loves sundaes because they look and taste interesting. Usually served in transparent glass cups, one look at the sundae reveals layers of interesting ingredients decked one above the other to make a mouth-watering, multi-textured dessert.
Sundaes are also surprisingly quick to assemble and serve. This one here is an evergreen favourite, enjoyed by folks young and old.
The Quick Hot Fudge Sundae features alternating layers of hot fudge and vanilla ice-cream, dotted with yummy toppings like almonds and tutti-frutti.
You can be creative and add any toppings you wish, ranging from chocolate chips to dried fruits. The hot fudge gives the sundae its characteristic gooeyness and rich flavour that everyone loves!
- Pour 2 tbsp of the hot fudge sauce in a tall serving glass.
- Place 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream over the sauce.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the hot fudge sauce over the ice cream.
- Place 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream over it.
- Drizzle ½ tbsp of the hot fudge sauce, sprinkle 1 tbsp of almonds, 1 tbsp of walnuts and 1 tbsp of tutti frutti over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make one more sundae.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.