Added to 112 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14234 times
A delicious, elegant no-fuss dessert that's a favourite with adults and kids alike.
- Combine the chocolate with the milk in a saucepan and melt over gentle heat till it becomes a smooth sauce. Cool slightly and add the rum if desired.
- Whip the cream till soft peaks form and fold it into the cooled chocolate mixture. Keep aside.
- Combine the cream, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and whisk well till soft peaks form.
- Dissolve the coffee in 1 tablespoon of warm water and add it to this whipped cream.
- Add the chocolate and mix gently. Keep aside.
- Sprinkle the crushed cookies into 4 long stemmed glasses.
- Pour approx. 2-3 tablespoons of the coffee cream into each glass.
- Spoon a little of the chocolate mousse into each glass and then pour the remaining coffee cream into each of the 4 glasses.
- Garnish with a little chopped chocolate and refrigerate till it has set.
- Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.