Mini Mango Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9554 times
Come summer, a day without mangoes seems to be a day wasted! Indeed, the King of Fruits has such a strong sway over people of all age groups and anything made with mangoes seems to have a universal appeal.
In this innovative recipe, we have used a batter of plain flour and mangoes sweetened with sugar to make delicious pancakes.
We have cooked the pancakes in a mini size to make it more appealing to kids. With a hint of spices and a slightly buttery taste, these Mini Mango Pancakes taste really great.
Make sure you serve the Mini Mango Pancakes immediately to enjoy its best texture and flavour. After a while, it will get dry and taste bad.
Try other Mini Pancakes recipes like Nutella and Strawberry Mini Pancakes or Mini Banana Sesame Pancake .
- Combine the mango cubes and powdered sugar in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl; add all the remaining ingredients and mix well using a whisk.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan with 1 tsp of butter.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the batter in each uttapa cavity, spread it lightly and cook on a medium flame using 1 tsp of butter till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more batch of mini pancakes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.