Mango and Burrata Cheese Crostini
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 679 times
If you want to start a party on the perfect note, start with crostinis. Dainty crisped pieces of bread with delectable toppings, crostinis are amongst the world’s most favourite starters .
This one, we’d say, is even better than the rest because mangoes give it a totally off-beat feel! In this yummy starter, the crostinis are topped with a rare combo of mangoes, burrata cheese, jalapenos and sprouts, which gives an ideal mix of flavours and textures.
The Mango and Burrata Cheese Crostini tastes wonderful and will be loved by all your guests.
You can also include more crostini recipes like Avocado and Cherry Tomato Crostini and Ricotta and Basil Crostini .
- Place the french bread slices on a greased baking tray, apply olive oil on each bread slice.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200°c(400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes, or till they turn light brown. Cool completely.
- Spread 1 tsp of burrata cheese on each toast.
- Put ½ tbsp of mangoes and sprinkle a little jalapenos evenly over each toasts.
- Finally sprinkle ½ tsp of alfa alfa sprouts over each toasts.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per crostini
|Vitamin A||142.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.