Malpuas with Shahi Rabadi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 308 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39924 times
A sinful combination, simply irresistible.
- Dissolve the gud in 1 cup of warm water and mix well till it dissolves.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Smear a little ghee on a non-stick pan and spread a small amount of the batter on it to make a round of 75 mm. (3") diameter.
- Cook on both sides using a little ghee until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Repeat to make 8-10 more malpuas.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large heavy bottomed pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Layer the rabadi between malpuas and serve immediately. Garnished with rose petals and pistachios.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.