Layered Pineapple, Cream and Coconut Biscuit Dessert
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 132 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18884 times
When your kid or husband comes home with a special news, then it is only apt to surprise them with something special at dinner time!
Well, whether there is an occasion to celebrate, a sudden guest or just the urge to pamper yourself for no reason, this Layered Pineapple, Cream and Coconut Biscuit Dessert is the perfect choice.
Requiring no cooking, this no-fuss recipe just calls for some enjoyable mixing and arranging. Within minutes, you have on your hands a special dessert that’s buttery, crunchy and fruity – in short, something that promises to please everybody.
You can also try other pineapple recipes like the Pineapple Sandesh or Pineapple Jam Filled Bread Tarts .
- Combine the biscuit, nutmeg and butter in a deep bowl, mix well and divide it into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the whipped cream and pineapple in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Take a serving glass, put a portion of the prepared biscuit-butter mixture and press gently using the back of a spoon.
- Put ½ of the whipped cream-pineapple mixture and finally top it up with 1 more portion of the biscuit-butter mixture.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more glass.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.