Fruit Kulfi, Banana and Apple Kulfi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 258 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32895 times
Kulfi is an all-time favourite Indian dessert , which captivates us with its intensely milky flavour and spicy notes. You might have tried different variants of kulfi with more nuts, spices, etc. However, have you ever thought of adding fruits to your Kulfi?
Well, here is a delicious Fruit Kulfi, which delights you with the pleasant flavour of apples and the mushy sweetness of bananas. The Banana and Apple Kulfi not only tastes awesome, it also has a super creamy and thick texture, which you will thoroughly enjoy.
Enjoy this kulfi after a having some chatpata chaat .
- Combine the milk, condensed milk and milk powder in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add the cardamom powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 20 minutes, scraping the sides in between, while stirring occasionally. Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the bananas and apples and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into 5 kulfi moulds and freeze for 10 to 12 hours or till set.
- To unmould, allow the moulds to remain outside the freezer for 5 minutes and then unmould by inserting a wooden skewer stick or a fork in the centre of the kulfi and pulling it out.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per kulfi
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.