Cucumber Soya Pancake
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 257 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 76145 times
Juicy cucumber with semolina and nutty soya flour, bring them all together and you have a fantastic pancake that is sure to make your day! these sumptuous cucumber soya pancakes are simply flavoured with green chillies and coriander. Cucumber also possesses antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, adding to the goodness of this pancake. Serve hot with nutritious green chutney for a punchy combination.
- Combine all the ingredients along with 1 cup of water in a bowl and mix well to make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make a pancake of 125 mm. (5”) in diameter circle.
- Cook, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it is golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 7 more pancakes.
- Serve hot with nutritious green chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.