Anar ka Slush, Pomegranate Slush
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 102 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32159 times
Who can resist a chatpata and chilled dose of Anar ka Gola, especially after binging on their favourite snacks like Khasta Kachori Chaat , Sev Puri , Ragda Pattice , Masala Pav , Paneer Chilly Dosa , Samosas, Usal etc.
This refreshing slush-like treat make with a blend of pomegranate seeds and cumin seeds pepped up with black salt, is sure to shake off any tiredness you might feel and reboot your day.
- Blend the pomegranate seeds in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Strain the mixture using a strainer.
- Transfer the mixture in a deep bowl and add the sugar, cumin seeds powder and black salt and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminum container and freeze for 6 hours.
- Remove it from the freezer and keep aside for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Scrape it with a fork and serve immediately in 6 individual glasses garnished with pomegranate seeds.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.