Lemon Grass Infusion Drink
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 108 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41366 times
There is nothing novel about the ingredients used in this drink. It is just a combination of hare chai ki patti, phudina and lemonade which makes a nice cool drink and complements the spicy chaats. I usually lay out a pitcher of this drink when I have parties.
- Combine the lemon grass, mint leaves and sugar with 2 cups of water in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Remove from the fire, allow to cool and purée using a hand blender. Add the lemon juice and mix well. Strain through a muslin cloth to get an infusion.
- In each serving glass, put 2 to 3 ice-cubes and pour ¼ cup of the infusion.
- Top with the lemonade and garnish with mint leaves and a lemon slice.
- Repeat for the remaining infusion and lemonade to make 4 more glasses.
- Serve immediately.
- Remember to wash the mint and lemon grass thouroughly before using it.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.