Aam Lassi Slush
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 358 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50335 times
Here, we bring together two favourite beverage formats – slush and lassi! Rich and luscious mango lassi is blended with mint leaves and ice cubes to get a slushy, peppy drink, which is sure to be enjoyed by everybody. Remember to let the Aam Lassi Slush rest a while out of the freezer so you can mix it up with a fork before serving, with an appetizing garnish of mint leaves.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container and cover it with an aluminium foil.
- Freeze it for approx. 4 to 6 hours or until it is firm.
- Remove it from the freezer and keep aside for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Scrape it with a fork and serve immediately in small glasses garnished with mint leaves.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.