Sprouts Tava Rice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23084 times
A luscious recipe pepped up by red chilli flakes and garlic. While grinding in a mixer might be a quick-fix, pounding the duo using a mortar and pestle gives it a special touch!
- Pound the red chilli flakes and garlic in a mortar-pestle to a paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava (griddle), add the onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the red chilli-garlic paste and sauté for a minute. While stirring continuously.
- Add the mixed vegetables, tomatoes and moong sprouts and sauté over a medium flame for another 2 minutes. While stirring continuously.
- Add the rice and salt and mix gently. Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.