109 Mustard oil recipes | Indian recipes using mustard oil |
mustard oil recipes | Indian recipes using mustard oil | We have a large collection of recipes using mustard oil from Indian pickles using mustard oil, Indian sabzis using mustard oil, Indian starters using mustard oil to traditional Indian recipes using mustard oil. So go ahead and start using mustard oil in Indian cooking today!
Indian Pickles using mustard oil
Mustard oil gives the best taste to the pickles. And it is a must for pickles. Very rustic taste and authentic flavour to pickle. Try out these special recipes of pickle, which you can enjoy whole round the year.
1. Lahsun ka Achaar sure to shake awake your taste buds! In this lahsun ka achaar recipe, the garlic cloves are flavoured with chilli powder and a special masala.
Lahsun ka Achaar, Punjabi Lehsun Achar Recipe
2. Punjabi Aam ka Achaar combination of fennel seeds, nigella seeds with mustard and other pickling spices is what distinguishes this mango pickle.
Aam ka Achaar, Mango Pickle, Punjabi Achar
3. Amla Pickle a true tongue-tickler, with the perfect masala for tangy amlas! Ideal to serve with any meal, it tastes especially great with rice and dal.
Spicy Amla Pickle
4. Aam aur Chane ka Achaar a tongue tickling grated mango and chick pea pickle combined judiciously with whole and powdered spices.
5. Gunda Keri traditional favourite of Gujarat and is of enormous popularity amongst all Gujaratis.
Sabzi using mustard oil, Indian vegetables using mustard oil
In many of the north Indian states, their regular sabzi is cooked using mustard oil as it provides them warmth in the body, especially during winters. Here are few recipe which you can try.
1. Achari Dahi Bhindi a unique recipe which is super easy to make and will definitely give a roller coaster ride to your taste buds.
Achari Dahi Bhindi, Punjabi Sabji
2. Masala Bharwan Karela stuffed with a mouth-watering masala that has rich spicy notes accompanied by the tang of tomatoes and the zing of ginger and onions.
Masala Bharwan Karela
3. Mustard Masala Jackfruit a spicy preparation that totally masks the raw flavour of jackfruit and turns it into a fiery, tongue-tickling delicacy!
4. Bhaja Moong Dal Shobji Diye brings together moong dal with a horde of colourful, tasty and nutritious veggies!
Bhaja Moong Dal Shobji Diye
5. Palong Shaak a distinctive mouth feel with an amazing taste of the traditional mustard oil used in the preparation.
Indian starters using mustard oil
Amazing Indian starters.. cooked using mustard oil releasing an aromatic flavour in every bite. Few recipes you must try these recipes to experience the flavour.
1. Paneer Bhapa a unique snack, which gets an inimitable flavour by virtue of being cooked inside banana leaf pockets.
Paneer Bhapa, Bengali Paneer Bhapa Recipe
2. Bread Aloo Chaat a chatpata treat with a blast of flavours and multiple textures. A layer of sliced bread is topped with a flavourful potato mixture.
3. Mushroom and Capsicum Tikka an off-beat but awesome tikka made with mushrooms and coloured capsicum, with a dash of onion for crunch and myriad spices for taste.
Mushroom and Capsicum Tikka
4. Lukhmi a crisp and flaky version of samosa that is part of the local cuisine of Hyderabad.
Lukhmi, Hyderabadi Veg Savoury Samosa
5. Achari Paneer Tikkas a mix of classic pickle Indian spices, strung into skewer sticks, and cooked in a tawa.
Paneer Achari Tikka
Traditional Indian recipes using mustard oil
Mustard oil truly enjoyed and used in large quantity are people from Bengal, they love their mustard in many forms and in every possible dish.
1. Bengali Style Jackfruit Curry tempered with panch phoron masala in mustard oil, both of which are responsible for the curry’s unique flavour and appetizing aroma.
Bengali Style Jackfruit Curry, Echor Kosha
2. Doi Potol an absolutely nutritious treat by giving a healthy twist to this delicious preparation..
3. Chanar Dalna mouth-watering dish that can make your main course very exciting.
4. Doi Begun a Bengali-style curry of eggplant in a curd-based gravy that’s resplendent with a range of synergetic flavours.
5. Bajra Jhalmuri a healthy twist to the traditional Bengali snack.
Enjoy our mustard oil recipes | Indian recipes using mustard oil | given below.