Added to 433 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37359 times
Rasgulla rolls interlaced with sandesh and attractively presented in banana leaf boats.
- Make 8 banana leaf boxes. Keep aside.
- Make rasgulla logs as stated in the recipe. Drain the syrup and slit the rasgulla logs vertically into 2 equal parts. Keep aside.
- Divide the sandesh into 2 equal parts.
- In one portion of the sandesh, add the saffron milk, chopped nuts and cardamom powder and mix well. Divide into 8 portions. Keep aside.
- To the other sandesh portion, add the milk and mix well to make a smooth mixture.
- Sandwich one portion of the saffron-sandesh mixture between two parts of each rasgulla log and place in a banana leaf box.
- Top each box with the sandesh-milk mixture so as to completely fill the box and smoothen the upper surface with the back of a knife.
- Garnish with the pistachios slivers and lines of saffron colour as shown in the above picture.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.