Non- Alcoholic Margarita, Virgin Margarita
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20534 times
Margarita is a classic in the world of cocktails . According to some experts, it dates back to the early 20th century.
What makes it a great hit across the globe is the citrusy tang of the drink, which is accentuated by serving it in a salt-rimmed glass. Here, we remove the alcohol from the cocktail and give you an equally exhilarating Non-Alcoholic Margarita, which is perfect to serve at kitty parties and get-togethers . Its amazing tang and fleeting saltiness are sure to please everybody.
You can also try other options like the Mint and Orange Drink or Watermelon Pineapple Guava Drink .
- Rub a lemon halve along the rim of a glass.
- Place the glass gently over a plate containing salt. Dust of the excess salt.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more glass. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Pour equal quantity of the drink into each of the salt rimmed glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.