· Sweet Lime juice can be relished on its own or in combination with other fruit juices.
· It works well with other citrus fruits - orange, grapes etc.
How to store sweet lime juice, mosambi juice, mosambi ka ras
Orange juice and zest can also be stored for later use. Place freshly squeezed orange juice in ice cube trays until frozen, and then store them in plastic bags in the freezer. Dried orange zest should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight glass container.
Health benefits of sweet lime juice, mosambi juice, mosambi ka ras
· The sweet lime juice is therapeutically valued for its cooling effect in cases of fever and jaundice.
· Sweet Lime juice is rich in vitamin C.
· It provides cooling effect to the body and relives from stomach problems.
· It helps in relieving throat infections.
· A thirst quencher.
· Helps in nausea and vomiting.
· High in dietary fiber.
· Powerful Antioxidant in orange yellow and red fruits.
· Rich in vitamin B complex and carotene they enhance the immune system, improve eyesight and skin health.
· The unique combination of fibre, vitamins and other micronutrients and antioxidants provide them the unique power to prevent a whole host of diseases.