Mini Mixed Vegetable Turnovers
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 114 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41434 times
Just buy readymade Dosa batter, add the veggies and quickly whip up some delectable turnovers for your little ones. Peanuts and sesame seeds add nutrients as well as crunch to these turnovers.
- Combine together the dosa batter, vegetables, peanuts, coriander, sugar, chilli powder, salt and 2 tbsp water in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it lightly with oil.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp of sesame seeds on it.
- When they crackle, pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it evenly to make a circle of 75 mm (3") diameter.
- Cook using ½ tsp of oil, till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 7 more turnovers.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.