Crushed chocolate biscuit
Take 7-8 chocolate biscuits and remove the cream from the biscuits. Place them on a chopping board, take a rolling pin and roll it over the biscuits a couple of times till they are coarsely crushed. Alternatively put the biscuits in a mixer and blend for 1 to 2 seconds to get a coarse mixture.
• Biscuits are usually enjoyed as a snack with a cold or hot beverage.
• Chocolate biscuits may form a base for a chocolate pudding or a chocolate pie.
• Dip the chocolate biscuits in honey or place jam in between the biscuits to enjoy it as a dessert.
How to store chocolate biscuit, chocolate cookies
• The chocolate biscuits should be stored in an airtight container.
Health benefits of chocolate biscuit, chocolate cookies
• Biscuits are a quick source of carbohydrate, thus keeping hunger away.
• Chocolate biscuits, made with whole wheat or oats are a rich source of B-complex vitamins and dietary fibre.
• Biscuits should ideally be enjoyed in limited quantities only as a snack and not a meal replacer as most chocolate biscuits are made from maida, refined sugar and hydrogenated fats.