Fettuccine in Celery Almond Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10416 times
Here is a rare delicacy out of Italian cuisine! Ribbon-like strands of fettuccine are dunked in a creamy celery and almond sauce to present a memorable treat. While adults will love the gourmet feel of the Fettuccine in Celery Almond Sauce, kids will enjoy the smooth, slippery strands.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and celery and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the plain flour and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 minute.
- Gradually add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously so that no lumps form
- Add the fresh cream, cheese, almonds, mustard powder, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Just before serving, re-heat the celery almond sauce, add the fettuccine, toss well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.