How many calories does one cup of Jaripalla Churma have?
One cup of Jaripalla Churma gives 715 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 304 calories, proteins account for 69 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 346 calories. One cup of Jaripalla Churma provides about 36 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Jaripalla Churma recipe.
Is Jaripalla Churma healthy?
Jaripalla Churma is high in
1. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
4. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
5. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
6. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
7. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
8. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 715 calories that come from one cup of Jaripalla Churma?
Walking (6 kmph) = 3 hrs 35 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 1 hr 12 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 1 hr 35 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 2 hrs 3 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.