How many calories does one cup of Beetroot Carrot Soup for Babies and Toddlers have?
One cup of Beetroot Carrot Soup for Babies and Toddlers gives 38 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 33 calories, proteins account for 4 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 0.9 calories. One cup of Beetroot Carrot Soup for Babies and Toddlers provides about 2 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view. Beetroot Carrot Soup for Babies and Toddlers recipe. beetroot carrot soup for babies and toddlers | carrot beetroot soup for babies | carrot beetroot soup for kids | beetroot and carrot soup for babies .
Brightly-coloured beetroot carrot soup for babies and toddlers might result in an extra job of washing stained bibs, but definitely worth the effort because these two fabulous veggies provide a lot of must-have nutrients for your precious one.
Beetroot and carrot soup for babies is a quick and simple recipe to make. Carrot and beetroot are chopped and cooked with cater in a pressure cooker. Finally it’s blended and strained and brought to boil. Straining is necessary for babies who have just started weaning. For toddlers, you can avoid straining this carrot beetroot soup for kids and add a pinch of black pepper powder for enhanced taste.
Carrot beetroot soup for babies provide vitamin A from carrots, which is good for your baby's skin, while beetroot pools in some fibre too. Moreover, this colourful combo is also mildly-sweet, which will make it very enjoyable for your baby.
If your baby is below 1 year, consult your pediatrician for the use of salt in beetroot and carrot soup for babies. For toddlers (age 1 year and above), restricted quantity of salt can be added.
Is Beetroot Carrot Soup for Babies and Toddlers healthy?
Yes, this is healthy.
1. Beetroot carrot soup for babies and toddlers is a mildly sweet soup without the addition of sugar.
2. Two colourful veggies combine together to make this lovely eye-tempting energy rich soup.
3. Carrots are a good source of vitamin A which is necessary for vision and also to enhance immunity and give a smooth touch to the soft supple skin of babies.
4. Beetroot, on the other hand, lends enough fiber to cleanse the baby’s tummy.
5. The deep colour of beet is due to the antioxidant ‘betalain’, which also increases body’s defense against various diseases.
6. The water content in the soup along with good amounts of potassium helps to maintain the fluid-electrolyte balance in the body.
7. Small amounts of magnesium has calming effect in babies.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Beetroot : The Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. The high Nitrate content of Beetroots which get converted to Nitric Oxide result in the expansion the blood vessels and thereby lowering the blood pressure and ensuring proper oxygen flow to all parts of the body. If you often notice signs of high blood pressure, start your day with a glass of beet juice. Beat Diabetes with Low Glycemic Load Beet. See detailed benefits of beetroot.
2. Carrots (gajjar) : Carrots have the nutrient Beta Carotene which is a form of Vitamin A, helps prevent deterioration of the eye as one gets older and prevents night blindness. Carrot is great for the eyes.They relieve constipation, lower blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol. Read the 11 super benefiits of carrots and why to include in your daily diet.
Beetroot Carrot Soup for Babies and Toddlers is high in
1. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
2. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.