by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11853 times
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the ground paste and cook till it is light brown in colour.
- Add the chilli powder and tomato pulp and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the cumin powder, garam masala and ½ cup of water and cook for some time till the oil separates from the masala. Keep aside.
- In another pan, melt the butter, add the kasuri methi and onions and cook till the onions are lightly browned.
- Add this to the tomato gravy, along with the boiled vegetables, honey, milk, cream, paneer and salt and allow it to come to a boil.
- Serve hot with rotis or parathas.
- Approximately 4 large tomatoes yield 2 cups tomato purée.
- The paneer may be fried on a tava (griddle) before adding to the subzi.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||1175.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||53.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||52.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.