Til Ke Ladoo, Microwave Til Ladoo
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37841 times
A mouth-watering laddoo made of sesame seeds and crushed peanuts, which will make your taste buds jump with joy! Dry roasting the sesame boosts the aroma and flavour of this laddoo phenomenally. Crushed peanuts and jaggery also add to the fabulous taste of this laddoo, which is quite easy to make in the microwave oven.
Add a little fruit salt while melting the jaggery in the microwave oven as it helps to get the right texture of the syrup, which in turn results in the perfect Til ke Laddoo. Store this delightful Til Ladoo in an airtight container, to enjoy with your family whenever you wish.
- Put the sesame seeds in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Put the ghee in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the jaggery and fruit salt ,mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes, while stirring once in between.
- Add the sesame seeds, peanuts and cardamom powder, mix well and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Cool for 1 minute, wet your palms with little water and shape each portion of the mixture into a round.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per ladoo
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.