Strawberry Basil Mojito, Non- Alcoholic Instant Mojito
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6359 times
The herby kick of basil together with the intoxicatingly fruity sweetness of strawberry makes this non-alcoholic party drink a great hit with all guests.
This quick and easy drink is muddled together using a pestle, which gives it a very interesting mouth-feel. A pinch of salt, some lemon juice and a good dose of chilled sprite make it immensely refreshing.
Serve the Strawberry Basil Mojito immediately after preparation as it will tend to lose its fizz and flavour over time.
You can also try other fruit-based party drinks like the Guava Mojito or Watermelon Mojito .
- Combine the strawberry crush, basil, lemon slices and salt in a muddler and muddle it using a pestle.
- Transfer the mixture in a deep bowl, add the sprite and mix well.
- Take a glass put 5 ice cubes.
- Top it with 1 cup of strawberry basil mixture over it.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 2 more glasses.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.