Stewed Green Tomatoes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28534 times
Green tomatoes cooked with paprika, curry powder and brown sugar.
- Heat the butter in a pan and saute the onion pieces till they turn translucent.
- Add the green tomatoes, paprika, curry powder, brown sugar and salt and stir fry for some time.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of water, lower the flame and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley.
- Use the softer green tomatoes instead of to the firm ones, for better results.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.