by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 85 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19328 times
Spinach is one ingredient you might never have thought of adding to pizzas, but interestingly, the effect is fabulous! Together with onions and paneer, spinach makes a mouth-watering topping for pizzas, further enhanced by the addition of capsicums, herbs, seasonings, cheese and sauces that are typical of pizzas. You will love the interplay of textures and flavours in this Spinach Pizza, especially if you have it right after it is ready.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the spinach, salt and pepper, mix well and cook a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the fresh cream and paneer, mix well and cook a medium flame for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- Divide the spinach topping into 2 equal portion. Keep aside.
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface, spread 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup and spread it evenly.
- Spread a portion of the spinach topping and spread it evenly.
- Top with a few sliced red capsicum, sliced yellow capsicum, sprinkle little salt, pepper powder and ¼ cup of cheese.
- Finally sprinkle red chilli flakes and dried oregano evenly over it.
- Repeat step 2 to 5 for make 1 more pizza.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per pizza
|Vitamin A||6244.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||48 mg|
|Folic Acid||131.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.