Spicy Paneer Fritters
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8045 times
Fresh, soft paneer is mashed with onions, garlic, chilli powder, tomato ketchup and cornflour and shaped into tiny cylinders these are coated with samosa strips and deep fried for a delicious snack.
- Combine the paneer, chilli powder, garlic, tomato ketchup cornflour and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a 37 mm. (1½") long cylindrical roll. Keep aside.
- Make a batter using the plain flour and water.
- Dip the prepared paneer rolls into the flour batter and then coat them in samosa patti pieces.
- Deep fry the paneer fritters in hot oil, a few pieces at a time, till they are golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
Nutrient values per fritter
|Vitamin A||80.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.