Spicy Chinese Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18311 times
This pizza is sure to make a very exciting meal, as it uniquely blends Italian and Oriental cuisines! As the name suggests, the Spicy Chinese Pizza is very spicy, and has everything that you will expect to see in a Chinese dish, from noodles and veggies to Schezuan and soya sauce, not to forget garlic. While this innovative pizza uses loads of cheese, without which a pizza is incomplete, it does not require the standard pizza sauce, as it is already chock-full of myriad flavours.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions, baby corn and coloured capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the boiled hakka noodles, schezuan sauce, soya sauce, tomato purée and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 pizza bases on a clean, dry surface, spread a portion of the chinese topping and sprinkle ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese evenly over each base.
- Place 2 pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 2 more pizzas.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.