by Tarla Dalal
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Semolina Pancake in Gujarati)
Added to 271 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 87130 times
A quick and simple snack option—you just need to soak the semolina for 30 minutes, and you’re all set to make pancakes without the hassles of grinding. I’ve added cabbage, carrot etc. To the semolina pancakes. You can feel free to add other grated veggies too, if you wish.
- Combine the semolina, curds and 1 cup of water in a bowl, mix well and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, coriander, green chillies and salt and mix well.
- Just before making the pancakes, add the fruit salt and 2 tbsp of water to the batter.
- When the bubbles form, mix gently.
- Add 2 tsp of oil and mix gently.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan using a little oil.
- Pour approximately 1½ tbsp of batter in each uttapa mould and spread it lightly.
- Cook using a little oil, till they turn crisp and golden brown from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 to make the remaining pancakes in 3 more batches.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney.
Semolina Pancakes Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.